Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 17:47:02 -0230
I am just back from the conference. It was a great learning experience as
well as a fantastic opportunity to meet many people whose names I have seen
on Lactnet. The workshops were great and we were able to do some networking
on  breastfeeding issues. I have worked as an RN with breastfeeding mothers
for 15+ years and wrote the IBCLC exam last year. It was great to meet face
to face with people I have had contact with via the internet during my
course work and since.
And by the way, for those of you who have not had the opportunity to see Dr.
Jack Newman dancing a jig to fiddle (violin) music, you will never know what
a wonderful opportunity you missed!
Beth