From:
cillakat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 11:56:56 -0500
Hey all,

For the last year I've been purchasing retinoids (differin, tazorac,
retin-a) and some other medications:  topical corticosteroids, inhaled
steroids, albuterol

My experiences with this out of country pharmaceutical vendor so far
have been 100% positve and the medications have been effective (my
asthma meds, dad uses glucophage).

Sending the link via a public forum is concerning to me, I'd hate for
us to loose this source if the FDA alerts  U.S. Customs.   Please feel
free to email me privately if you're interested.   I will send the
link only to those names/email addresses that look familiar to me from
participation in this list.

The domperidone is $1.04 for a 10ct pack of 10 mg tabs or $24.96 for a
1 month supply.  Shipping is either $25 or $29, can't recall which.
I usually buy large quantities at a time (keep total package weight
under 2 lbs so as avoid further customs inspection).  The prices are
so reasonable that it makes the pricey shipping worth it.

Packages take 7-8 business days to get to me in Atlanta......times of
3-4 weeks are reported in other parts of the country.    It arrives
Global Priority (postal service) and a signature is required.

Hope this will be helpful for someone....I'll be keeping a stock of it
on hand for anyone with urgent need of it in the Atlanta area.

:)