From:
Margaret Bickmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 06:42:14 GMT
On 8 Dec 2000, Jack Newman posted to LactNet under the subject of "thickening
breastmilk" and this comment caught my eye:

". . . so called "foremilk hindmilk imbalance", another
term I dislike, incidentally."

Pleading ignorance here -- why the dislike for this term?  In my limited
experience it seems useful.

Thanks in advance for any further explanation,

Margaret
LLLL in Longmont, Colorado
(catching up on my email backlog now that Christmas is over!)