Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 13:34:55 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (17 lines)
First I will apologize as I have not been giving any input in the last several months.  I just searched the archives but found nothing addressing my issue.  Today I received a box delivered via Fed Ex from Lansinoh!!  Has the name of the hospital I work for on it as well as mine AND my credentials!  Strange!  I would not think ILCA or the IBCLC would share that.  My last thought was LaLeche which at one time I was involved in.
Anyway, the contents of the box are interesting.  First the large item; an Affinity Pro Double Electric Breast Pump!!  Also a 'slow flow' Lansinoh Momma Natural Wave Bottle, a package of 3-in-1 Therapearl Breast therapy, two packages of Lansinoh Disposable TheraPearl  Sleeves...lots of information and a packet of fliers and coupons!  HUH??
I am confused!  Did all IBCLCs get this package!?  They are asking for me to sample these products and give them a review.  They state that by providing feedback you will be entered to win several different items they list!!
First, the only product I am familiar with of theirs Lansinoh Lanolin.
Okay lactation buddies....what do you say about this!!??  Our hospital is in the second phase step of Baby Friendly, so I cannot endorse a product by handing things out.  The pump would be nice to give to someone in need that cannot afford one, no insurance, ect, or maybe a WIC patient who does not qualify for a WIC pump.  Those of you that also received this 'gift', tell me what you are going to do with it!!!  Many thanks...Kerry

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2