From:
Annelies Bon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 13:34:58 +0000
<<<
These representatives are rampant in my area(Texas).They are now offering
CEUs  and what I interprete  as emotional support etc. They are also
overstepping their boundaries and at least one is quoted as telling some
nursing staff which formula to give-------- although this is usually a
physician generated order. The competition is heavy and they are really
trying to prove a point. Whatever that is!>>>

Make asmall report of it including date, time, action etc. And send it to
one of the IBFAN groups in your country. (Could anyone fill in which one
applies here?). They'll use it in their reports for the press, for UNICEF
and WHO and conclude to boycotts on it. Mabe it's time to include Ross to
the boycott? (or is it already included?)
--
Annelies Bon
bf counsellor in training from the Dutch bf org. Borstvoeding Natuurlijk