Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2012 21:59:07 -0800
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (19 lines)
I am getting reports (from Canada) from many people who have not been able to access the petition site or have accessed, signed (requesting their name be public) and left comments but their signatures and comments don't show up.  Have any of you had problems? If you had problems did you try again / get through or give-up? Did any of you contact Change.org and if so what were you told?

Change.org says there is nothing wrong with the site because some people are able to sign and their signatures show up.  I am very frustrated about what seems to be happening. I have sent the link to hundreds of people worldwide.  Petition numbers should be growing, not lagging, as the petition fans out.  

Maybe it is only a Canadian problem?  Please email me if off line if you have had problems. Please indicate your country, if you had problems accessing the site or having your name / comments show up, how many times you tried etc.

Many thanks, Renee (in Vancouver)

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2