From:
Pascoes in Dubai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:42:08 +0400
While distracted from the studying and a week behind in Lactnet I have
been mulling over the subject matter of a topic that really interests
me, and lo and behold tonight I read all these posts about just this.

I would love to write a book on breastfeeding as our oldest newborn
assessment tool. And also how poor bottle feeding can be assessed and
not used simply as a way of chugging liquid down their throats, and then
mums too as a way of detecting issues like retained placenta. I hope one
day to have the skills to really tackle this  important issue and tie in
all the elements that seem to be going so haywire in our care and
attitude to mums and babies.

But give me 20 years, and if I fail come October you may never hear from
me again! ha!

Meg.

Meg Kingsley

Lay Breastfeeding Supporter, Dubai UAE

E-Mail :  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]