From:
Patti Blomme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 19:26:57 -0600
Just to add a tid bit.

After realizing I *LOVED* my family bed, I used the wood crib upside down as
a compost bin.

The legs stuck in the air and I put a roof on it, but could still toss my
material in and the side would lift up so I could scrap the finished compost
out the bottom. It only last one season as the wood of the crib was not
sturdy enough and began to compost itself along with my kitchen scraps.

Relating it to breastfeeding......my lovely vegetables that I used my
compost to grow made wonderful milk for my baby that lay in my family bed.

Patricia