From:
Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 07:04:56 -0700
Does the AAP breastfeeding branch have a media relations person who can
firing off a media advisory reaffirming the AAP's actual recommendations and
noting they are misrepresented on Dr. Phil's web site? I suppose that's not
going to happen, but if there is additional news coverage on Kate's
appearance today it will present an opportunity to write letters to the
editor correcting errors.

Madonna's comments (and I finally saw the "incest" word that she used,
although almost all the print coverage edits this word out) are still
reverberating, and Dr. Phil's decision to raise this on his Leno appearance
means there could be quite a bit of commentary on the issue of extended
breastfeeding in the next few days.

-- Jodine Chase

> Below is the article about Kate on his show.  I am very disappointed in Dr.
> Phil.  Another thing is he was on Jay Leno last night bashing Kate for
> nursing a litter.

<snip>