Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:02:14 +0000
This is old news and circulated last year or maybe earlier.  I believe it comes from an incident where a baby was given methergine by mistake.  Hale had a statement on it.  There is extensive documentation in Medications and Mother's Milk.  I believe Frank Nice also put out a good statement.  Biggest side effect was possible decrease in prolactin and decrease in milk supply while being used.