From:
Lee Galasso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 11:36:57 -0400
RE:  But we can't do domperidone and the real reason is no profit.

Jane, I always wondered why Domperidone is not approved by the FDA.  Is it
really "no profit"?  At one point, it was rumored that one of the ABM
(artificial baby milk) companies was going to sell it and FDA was protecting
their business.  Is there anything new on any of that?

Warm regards,

Lee Galasso, MS, LLLL, IBCLC, RLC

Westchester County in NYS, USA

"Children Are Born with the Need to Breastfeed"