From:
Patti Blomme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 18:02:17 -0700

5)"If your baby won't latch to the left breast you will have to supplement
with formula because no baby can get enough from just one breast. He has
gained this week, but one breast won't keep up with his needs."

Ummmmmmmm I guess this doc should have a look at my very active 10 month old daughter, and my 4 year old. both are nurslings and both can be heard gulping milk at each feed. I would have never thought I did not have enough, thankfully I saw an IBCLC when pregnant with my first and not this doc!!!

Patricia "the one sided lactater"

Patricia Blomme RN
Perinatal Nurse
VP Canadian Childbirth Association