From:
Mommilk1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 20:38:51 EST
Hello,
It is almost 1998 and my mind is thinking of new adventures...
I have a question for those with business sense. I am considering starting a
store business (right now I have a home LC/pump rental business that has been
succesful for 4 years). The store would be for pregnant and new mothers to get
a variety of birthing/breastfeeding classes as well as basic merchandise and
consignment items (baby quilts). My husband thinks I am nuts!
I know that many have thought this would be a great idea. Has anyone out there
done such a thing? My lawyer has told me to send in my store name to get it
protected now. I am checking out the rent of a store front that is in a great
location after the holidays.

You can e-mail me privately...
Annette
[log in to unmask]  (don't forget the 1)