Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 13:30:43 EST
Hi all, I've been lurking for a while and will do a more formal intro of myself
in my next post but at the moment I need help:

Mother bf 10 mo. old, has acute bronchitis/poss. pneumonia, allergic to
penicillin
MD has prescribed Biaxin and instructed mother to wean.  Pharmacist told me this
is also known as Clarithromicin and that it is not known whether there are any
contraindications at this time.  Does anyone have more info?

Sarah Augustine, Cary Illinois - LLL Leader