From:
Carol Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 14:08:38 -0500
Hi!
I think that you can go ahead and have that Hershey's Kiss. I searched the
net including INFACT Canada, Baby Milk Action, IBFAN as well as a website of
stock market info for stuff about Hershey. As far as I can tell, Hershey is
not a subsidiary of Nestle. No Hershey products except for Kit Kat, which is
produced under license from Nestle, is listed in the boycotted products in
Canada, the US or the UK. Hershey may have an cooperative agreement with a
Japanese manufacturer of SIN.

Carol Kelley, LLLL
Taylors, SC USA