From:
Dawn Kersula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 13:19:15 -0400
Over the years, when an elmination diet doesn't work, I've had good luck
with sending babies to a craniosacral therapist. (In fact one of my
colleagues just gave birth to a little breech who quieted her fussy
little self after she was half done -- but complained vociferously about
the sacral area. Hopefully that will get finished before she leaves the
hospital.)

Another baby we referred to the Family Infant Toddler Project for work
with an OT. He was slightly preterm so fell under their parameters for a
checkup. They were able to work intensively with baby and mom and baby
finally did settle - definitely some physical and nervous system issues.

So - worth a try, and won't hurt. Best of luck to you and this poor mom
and baby! (And daddy too I'm sure.)

Dawn Kersula RN, FACCE, IBCLC
Belly dancin' in Brattleboro, VT