From:
Melissa Brancho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 21:00:38 -0400
well, couldn't wait for many replies to this one but did get a few and I asked mom and
Dad to get second opinion.  I am POSITIVE, I will get fall out from other Ped for doing
this but I couldn't take it if something went wrong with this baby and I just stood
there.  I told them that they should have some confirmation on the cause of their baby
turning blue and Dad broke down and said that he too was uncomfortable with docs glucose
diagnosis and wants second also.  I hope I did the right thing here.  I am sure I have
just blown any chances of dealing with the Peds (only two and they cover for eachother
so I guess you could say one Ped practice) in my rinky town but .....
--
Melissa Brancho
The Nursing Corner