From:
R M WAHL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 10:07:19 +0000
>Date:    Wed, 14 Mar 2007 07:32:11 -0400
I worked with a mother who had accessory breast tissue in one armpit which
had a pore a few centimeters away that drained milk.  She said that tissue
drained for a few weeks before it dried up when she was nursing her 2 older
children.  She spoke to me about her "leaky golfball" after her milk came in
with her third child and I encouraged her to try a cabbage leaf.  She
improvised on my directions and kept a cabbage leaf tucked under her arm the
whole night.  She woke up the next day and the glandular tissue was flat and
had stopped leaking.  Her milk supply remained as large as it was before.
Rachel Wahl RN IBCLC