From:
Redinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 1996 14:55:32 -0500
Having just passed the Exam last year, my case of jitters are still
pretty fresh in my mind?stomach.  This is how I handled them.  As the
week of the exam approached, I "scheduled" only 1 hour a day for review.
I had been studying for 18 mos.  If I didn't know it yet, then I probably
would never know it.  On the day of the exam, I sat down and had a little
"talk" with myself that went sort of like this--"-If I don't pass this
exam, my husband will still love me, my children will still me, I will
not be homeless, and I will still have more knowledge than I did 18
months ago."  Just put everything into perspective.  Hope this helps!

Barbara Redinger, LLLL, IBCLC
Waiting for Spring in OH.