From:
Janet Jendron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 00:21:07 -0400
Billy Dean to Perform "Let Them Be Little" at the 2007 Conference!

If you attended the Founders Tea at the 2005 LLLI Conference, you saw
the video of Billy Dean singing his hit song "Let Them Be Little."
This song brought down the house! Barbara Nicholson and Lysa Parker,
co-Founders of Attachment Parenting International and past LLLI
Alumnae Award recipients, were able to get permission to show the
video, which added a special touch to the tea. You can view it at
http://countrymusic.about.com/library/blbd-letthembelittle.htm. You
can read more about Billy Dean at http://www.billydean.com/home.cfm.
Billy has early LLL roots. He performed this song at the Tennessee
LLL Area Conference before it became a hit song. He is a really
special person who has a heart for the power of love within families.

As soon as we all saw the video, we realized that Billy Dean is "one
of us!" We started moving towards the goal of getting him to perform
at the 50th Anniversary Conference, and we are thrilled to announce
that he'll be singing "Let Them Be Little" at the Gala Dinner!

If you'd like to make a donation towards Billy's expenses or have
questions about fundraising for his expenses, please contact Janet
Jendron at [log in to unmask] or call in the USA at 803 446 2566.

If you'd like to mail a donation check now made out to "La Leche
League Alumnae Association," please sent it to Susan Geil, 4868 N.
Hermitage, Chicago, IL  60640, 773-561-2229, or email her at [log in to unmask]

Plan to be at the conference for this special event! Read more about
Conference activities at
http://alumnae.llli.org/Alumnae/Alum07ConfActivities.html.
Please pass this information along to others...

Thanks so much. We hope to see you at the Conference to celebrate 50
years wonderful experiences in La Leche League.

Janet Jendron
LLL Alumnae Association