From:
Linda Peirce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 21:10:34 -0700
Yup. We had an unassisted homebirth here in Colorado and we finally got
around the doing the paperwork about 9 months after the birth. The County
employee said that had I waited til the baby was 1 year old, it would have
been *much* more difficult and time-consuming to obtain a birth certificate,
as I would have had to go through the State instead of the County.

Linda