From:
Maureen Minchin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 1997 01:10:51 +1000
To all who may be suffering from an absence of Dr. Jack: he's in Melbourne
now as part of an ALCA Australia wide tour: he's wowed them in Brisbane,
Lismore, Sydney, Canberra, ACT, and is going on to Perth (request from ALCA
SA members came too late to fit  him in there, but maybe next time). If
anyone needs to contact him urgently you can do so via either me or the
ALCA National Office in Canberra ([log in to unmask]) He won't be
back home before the end of the week. A video of his talks in Sydney will
be available for the unlucky ones who couldn't make it to an ALCA Branch
conference. Details on Lactnews soon (or from ALCA)

Sorry I've been silent re a number of issues relating to gut allergy and
haven't been able to answer all personal requests: no time at
present.Please excuse. Hope to be more involved by late August, but am
awaiting a grandchild and who knows what that will mean for the first
months?!

Maureen

Maureen Minchin, IBCLC
5 St, George's Rd., Armadale Vic 3143 Australia
tel/fax after March 1: 61.3.95094929 or 95000648