From:
"Ruth Sweet, IBCLC, LLLL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 08:07:28 -0600
From: "Cindy Church, RN, BSN, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>

I too, would like to hear from someone who's had experience with the select.
Why recommend it, etc.?

I had one mom try it and she thought that there was less suction than the
lactina she was using. I thought that may have been a pump bonding issue ( I
think that Moms bond to the pump they have been using, the sound or
something).

I had decide to change my stock over to the selects.  But I have had more
failures and more low suction than I ever had before.  Maybe this is a fluke
but I am no longer ordering selects and when I send a select back I replace it
with a regular lactina.  My clients really like the selects that work properly.
                                           Ruth of Verona