From:
Naomi Salle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2016 13:57:19 +0200
Hello,

We are attempting to understand what breastfeeding issues are pertinent
specifically to Orthodox / Charedi Jewish women. I am therefore sending you
a link to a questionnaire that is for LC's and anyone else who works /
volenteers in the Orthodox/ Charedi community concerning breastfeeding.

If you are or have been working with this community, I would very much
appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to fill this in. You may have
a contacts of others who would be able to fill in this questionnaire. If
you could send this to anyone to whom it is relevant I would be very
grateful. Or let me know and I will contact them personalty.

The link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1514TLaN3AyeEt62kiffpsSTLXZDy1Oo2w17dJpzapDM/viewform

With kind regards,

Naomi Sallé