From:
Donna Bruschi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2017 20:28:43 +0000
If it is a toxic mushroom that is causing the liver and/or gastro toxicity, then pasteurization is unlikely to help. Starting with the correct mushroom will.
If it is the kombucha bacteria causing the toxicity, then pasteurization may help but also negates the purpose of the kombucha which is to ingest living bacteria.  Warmly,Donna
(845) 750-4402

Donna Bruschi, IBCLC
"I help mothers and babies get breastfeeding right for them"

New Baby New Paltz
264 Main Street
New Paltz, NY
(845) 255-0624