From:
Diane Perrone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:06:16 -0500
The discussion on the new products are well taken, but I must agree with
Marian's assessment that these will be very helpful to working mothers
who often must wash out their pump parts in bathroom sinks or sinks in
common eating areas that may be less than spiffy-clean.  I sell many
replacement parts to mothers who sterilize by boiling and end up with
melted plastic.  These new products are quite inexpensive and may find a
niche with mothers who must be away from home.  The wipes can also be
used to clean a changing table in a public restroom before laying baby
down.

Diane Perrone, RNC
Materna Wellborn Home Services
Algonquin    Illinois   USA