From:
Monique Schaefers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:55:51 -0700
Just a little web surfing this evening and found this web page from the
Mayo Clinic on BFing.  It starts out well enough but takes a decided
turn for the worse toward the end of the page.  In addition the Medical
Editor, Dr. Robert Johnson, wrote a letter to the reader (Editor's Note
clickable link) about BFing and guilt.  Yikes!  I'm not sure either Dr.
gets it!  Check it out and let me know what you think.

        http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/9808/htm/breastfd.htm
--
Monique
Noah Schaefers 6/97

The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four
Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness.
Think of your three best friends.  If they are okay,
then it's you.
-- Rita Mae Brown