From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 17:12:56 -0400

>Yeast around that time.  Baby
>treated with Nystatin, mom told to paint nipples with baby;s meds.

NYSTATIN ONLY works on mucous membranes NOT on nipple tissue. When will drs.
understand moms need separate meds.  Sorry.

PS -Heard a new abbreviation today.  TBA- total body assessment.  Have an
appt. with a sports med orthopedic next week.  My poor joints and bones are
breaking down in my old 40yr body.  The Dr. said "oh, you need to come in and
have a TBA done"  I felt pretty stupid because I had never heard that one.
  As long as they do not tell me I have to stop running, I will be OK.

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection/Medela
Naperville, IL -where it hit over 80 degrees.