From:
Jeanne Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 07:24:57 -0600
Dori,
What an interesting question!  I don't recall reading about any studies
that deal directly with the effect of inconsistent information on
breastfeeding.  I hope your class is asking for a research proposal.  It
would be a good one.

Also in grad school, my nursing school library has an online service
that will search survey tools.  We haven't been shown how to use it yet,
so I can't be of more help than to suggest you check out your school's
research library services.

We frequently have students from North Dakota post questions on
Lactnet.  Perhaps one of them would email you privately the name of
their professor.  She may have some suggestions for survey tools.

Please let us know how this turns out.

<also sleep deprived>

--
Jeanne Mitchell, Austin, TX