From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 10:19:15 -0400
To all:

Sue Huml posted the results of Jill's non-reaction to Lansinoh which means
she isn't allergic to it.  For the prompting of getting the testing, we are
grateful, as the test also showed she isn't allergic to vaseline either --
which she was 4 or 5 years ago; the same time she demonstrated a reaction to
the Lansinoh.  We don't know why she isn't, but now we are hoping she can
start using regular hand lotions instead of Aveeno which is horribly
expensive....

So thank you Sue, for the push to get her tested -- what we have discovered
is that at this time, 5 years later, Jill is no longer sensitive to Lansinoh.
 Goes to show you that one's hide gets tougher as one gets older.  That's
what happens to you in nursing school!!

Jan Barger