From:
"Lisa A. Enger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 09:45:06 EDT
Can anyone point me to some references regarding the use of metaclopromide and
increasing mother's milk supply? Mom has been pumping for about 11/2 mths and
has decreased supply (for a premie). I gave her some info on fenugreek as well
as metaclopromide. She opted for the drug but her MD will not write the
prescription because that is not the proper drug usage. He wants more
documentation. Mom may now use fenugreek but I'd like to take this opportunity
to enlighten this MD. I have info from Hale, Lawrence, Riordan. Anything else?
Thanks!
Lisa RN IBCLC
Boston