From:
jeanette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2015 21:58:38 -0700
Thank you all...the Founding Mothers as well as all of you who write from your professional experience, your research, your education, your observations and your suspicions.

Lactnet has provided me the ppportunity to learn from lactation experts I could never meet...in person.   I also was able to reach out while living in Puerto Rico or Missouri or New Jersey, to others with my passion, to help me ask the right questions and seek new solutions.

Thank you ...and happy Mother's Day!

Jeanette Panchula
Vacaville, CA

Sent from Samsung tablet