From:
Norm Aleks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 1996 23:33:08 -0400
About the  person who said  her  posts were running  together ...   this is
because everyone was  switched  recently to  getting  MIME digests (on   my
recommendation).  MIME actually includes  a separator line, but its purpose
is  to tell your  mail reader to  present the postings as entirely separate
messages,  not to run them  together.  The idea  is that  people whose mail
readers don't  understand  MIME will see  the separator  line OK, and those
whose  mail  readers  do  understand MIME   will get   beautiful, wonderful
displays in which each  message appears in  its own glory.  However, people
whose mail readers interpret MIME *partially*,  but not very well, see what
you've described.

If you are using Eudora Pro 3.0, there is something under Options that lets
you "present digest messages as separate attachments."   I don't use Eudora
but I hear that this gives you very nice behavior.

If  this doesn't work for  you,  you can send to [log in to unmask]
the command
        SET LACTNET NOMIME
to return to the old behavior.
--
  Norm Aleks (postmaster for LIBRARY.UMMED.EDU)

Let's do something cheap and superficial