From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 18:44:07 -0400
In a message dated 97-06-14 17:57:28 EDT,  Jack Newman writes:

<< I must say this is the first time I feel compelled to disagree with Jan
 Barger. >>

Disagree with MOI???  How can that be?  Sigh.

Have been away from e-mail for almost a week (did go into withdrawal) -- the
rental agency for the beach house we were in has a block on all 800 numbers,
so couldn't get into AOL.  That plus flying Air South???  YIKES!   And then
to come home and discover that JACK disagrees with me?  Not sure I can bear
it.

But if Chloe Fisher says tickle the upper lip from corner to corner, then, by
all means, upper lip it is.  And ignore all those babies who seem to respond
to the lower lip being tapped!!!  IGNORE them, I say!!!  (Very large grin &
hugs to all....)

Jan