From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 09:44:46 -0800
Mary:  I have a netti pot (they actually sell them in Chinaberry book
catologue) and I think I mentioned this in my original post.  However, with
chronic allergies, the sinus membranes thicken and the netti pot isn't
always effective.  I've found this to be true for many people used to
western medical treatment and by the time they "discover" nasal irrigation,
their membranes have occluded the opens too much for low pressure devices.
Chris

 Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC   email: [log in to unmask]
                HSR & Health Educational Consultant