From:
MS CECE P SWEET <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 13:53:39 EST
My boyfriend is convinced that drinking of colustrum (before the baby
is born) or breast milk (after the baby is born) is dangerous for human
consumption.  He seems to have heard that the milk is high in
cholestorol and stuff like that.  I really haven't heard anything
concerning this, and I would like to know if he is right/wrong or
whatever..   We both desire a child together which I intend to
breastfeed.. but before we get all started here.. I would like this
answered.. (smile)

CeCe