Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:13:34 -0800
 Jen-

La Leche League's web site is an excellent source of information for
situations such as this.  Anyone can access it, any time of the day and
night.

If you go to <http://www.lalecheleague.org/NB/NBbiting.html> you'll find a
number of ideas as well as several good articles.

If her supply is dwindling, she may need to use a hospital grade pump to
maintain her milk supply for a time until this resolves.

Mary Wagner-Davis