From:
Sheila Angalet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 02:09:43 -0400
Sorry all to plug up the list - but I've lost the e-mail address for Darilyn
Starr and wanted to "chat" with her about nursing an adopted baby.

The good news is one of the mothers in our Group, who has been waiting for a
baby since the fall, has just gotten her son.  He is about two months old,
and until the last three days before surrender, he was breastfed.  He has
latched on to mom, and she is using an SNS.  We have talked extensively about
nurturing at the breast so she is okay with whatever happens.

Darilyn if you are out there, please e-mail me, I'd just like to pick your
brain for some more hints for this special new mother. Plus, if anyone has
Darilyn's e-mail address, would you mind passing it on to me?

Thanks ever so much!!!

Warmly,
Sheila Angalet
LLL-Edison, NJ