From:
Anne Easterday <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 1995 11:27:49 EDT
Hi everybody!  I am giving a presentation August 2nd for the University of
Nebraska Medical Center on Promoting Breastfeeding Duration.  I am trying to put
together some slides to use.  Can anybody tell me where I might get slides of 1)
moms at a breastfeeding support group (i.e. LLL), 2) couples at a prenatal
breastfeeding class, 3) nurslings at different ages ( 6 months, 12 months, 24
months), 4) a photo of a pumping room at a workplace, and 5) a mom nursing her
child at a daycare.  If anyone can help me find these so I do not have to
produce them myself, it would be a really big help!

Anne Easterday, CLC
Omaha, Nebraska