Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 1996 14:00:41 -0400
To All:

\Who can doubt the benefits of attachment parenting after the moving tribute
written by Meaghan Clark?

Ro Meaghan:

YOU ARE WONDERFUL.  I cried like a baby myself when I read it. It was very
msweet coming from your perspective.  You are a lucky child and your
children will be also. Am forwarding it my daughter in college who will
identify with it 100% (but who might get homesick when she reads it.)

Pam Wiggins, IBCLC, Franklin VA
My website:     http://www.bookzone.com/breastfeeding