Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 14:03:53 EST
Hi all,

Just to let you know that there is an article about the Growing Families
International (Prep for Parenting, BabyWise, Ezzo) in the current (April 5)
issue of Our Sunday Visitor which is a weekly Catholic newspaper, and should
either be in your local Catholic church or Catholic bookstore.

I don't have a copy of it, have just heard this from someone that did get the
paper.  Apparently a good article.  If you get this newspaper, or know someone
who does, read the article, and, as always, respond!!!

Thanks!

Jan