From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:01:40 -0500
I'm personally thankful for all the effort everyone puts into Lactnet, the
give and take, the pearls of wisdom, the quick answers when we need them in
a hurry and the gentle chiding when we need that too.

I'm thankful for the wealth of knowledge, clues etc from the archives to
get us on the right track when we are trying to figure out a problem.

I'm thankful for the Lactnet moms who thought up the concept and developed
the ground rules.

I'm thankful for each one of you as you work so hard for mothers and babies
with little or no compensation for your time and effort.

Don't eat too much turkey on Thanksgiving Thursday.

Sincerely, Pat in SNJ

(FYI: Thanksgiving is a national holiday in US when we celebrate the bounty
of our land and our freedom to be here and it's the day when the Brits
celebrate that the *@#!*% Pilgrims finally left England for parts unknown
:-)