From:
Jan Cornfoot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 18:09:11 +1000
Sharon

Personally, I adhere to the WABA guidelines for conferences that I organise and am the IBFAN contact/network coordinator in Australia, so appreciate your comments.

I have just agreed to organise the exhibits and sponsors for ILCA 2003 in Sydney, so I'm declaring that interest, but I know nothing about the exhibits etc for Acapulco and express my own opinions here!

I assume someone made a genuine mistake, which for whatever reason (and it could be complex) wasn't able to be remedied for the conference. Once again, I assume that changes have been implemented so that ILCA isn't embarrassed again. ILCA certainly state that all exhibitors are to adhere to the WHO Code.

Did you write to ILCA on this? if so, perhaps you could tell us what was said..

Jan Cornfoot
http://www.capersbookstore.com.au