From:
"G. Hertz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:37:57 -0800
There is an article from The Journal   Fertility & Sterility Vol.36, No.4,
October 1981 "Bromocriptine as Prophylactic therapy in prolactinoma during
pregnancy"  By Canales et al, in which they speak of one of the patients
breastfeeding despite being on bromocriptine [and having Drug-surpressed
prolactin secretion].

Gail Hertz, MD, IBCLC

Subject: Lactnet- Parlodel and breastfeeding