From:
Melissa Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 07:24:15 -0400
Hi, all

Kathleen may join in here too, but I thought I'd respond to Kathy D's
question/statement:

>LactNet has been in existence now since the spring of 1996??

Actually, you are off by a year. It officially started in March of 95, and I
think unofficially a month earlier when there were only 7 of us plus the two
Kathys (A and B) as just a mini-email group! That was back in the "olden"
days when I was paying by the email and had a 2400 baud modem....

Thanks for the mammaries....

Melissa Vickers, IBCLC (one of the original Lactnuts!)
Huntingdon, Tennessee