From:
Karleen Gribble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 13:25:00 +1000
Hi Laurie,
How about you organise some sort of competition for the staff to find
breastfeeding related web resources for particular situations, collecting
suitable information for themslves as professionals who help breastfeeding
women or mothers.
eg breastfeeding a child with down syndrome, breastfeeding multiples,
adoptive breastfeeding, breastfeeding a child with cleft palate etc. You
could give some suggestions and see what they come up with- web pages, books
online, email lists or BBs. they might be suprised what they find themselves
and learn along the way.
Hope this helps
Karleen Gribble
Australia