From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 08:16:37 -0400
Sorry for the disruption in the list, folks. I am, before the day is out,
going to "serve her out".....I should have it done by the end of the day
today.  Serving out means that the offending person may not post to the list
at all ever again. I apologize for the disruption in Lactnet. Let's get back
to Lactnet and lactation related posts.
Warmly,

Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, LLLOL, Corgi-L
Independent Consultant with Excellent Sense of Humor : D
LACTNET WWW site: http://www.mcs.com/~auerbach/lactation.html
LACTNET archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html