Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:11:06 EST
Hi Diane!
    There is a website for the iblce at http://iblce.org/
    It lists all IBCLCs by country and state and the year that their
certification expires.  I was just looking there to see if the new 2000 crowd
was listed yet.  In my packet this year when I was given my results there was
a letter enclosed about enhancing this to include city? and phone number? if
you wanted them to.  There was also something about trying to make this info.
available for mothers looking for IBCLCs in their own area.

Bye!
Katie Constantino, MSEd, LLLL and IBCLC
N. Tonawanda, NY  (a suburb of Buffalo - where we now have no snow!  My
husband was one of the thousands that was trapped downtown after last
Monday's snowstorm.  He was stuck a few blocks from his office and just
trudged back their to sleep on the floor with many co-workers.  Moms were
stuck in their cars overnight with children on the highways - I hope they
were breastfeeding!  )