From:
Debra Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 05:04:58 UT
Hi Toby & Evi-I just happened to find this-think I received it from Midwifery
Today recently-
Yalad Birthing Supply
PO Box 8111
Canton, OH 44711
216-493-3050
They offer free catalog with items for home birth, midwifery supplies, herbal
products, quality instruments, medical supplies, breastfeeding aids,
gifts/novelties, & custom birth bags per the flyer I have stating: YALAD IS
BACK!             Hope this helps, Debi Savage RN, BSN, MSN, soon to be
IBCLC/Westmont, IL

ATTENTION ALL LACTNETTERS:

Please discontinue the discussions about ties, nonbreastfeeding apparel,
heated debates regarding politics, nonUS country negativism, and most of
all-LACK OF RESPECT of your fellow Lactnetters!!!
I go through several 400+ lines of LACTNET every couple days and find the
above so frequently, it is just a waste of my time.  So, my suggestion for
those of you interested in such topics-please join Lactivist immediately to
satisfy your needs and continue on Lactnet following appropriately guidelines.
 FYI- Lactivist does not monitor their list as does Lactnet(thank goodness for
this group).  And to all of you who post enlightening posts every day to
enlighten me further and prepare for July IBCLC exam-THANKS!              Debi