From:
Nleeguitar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 19:03:27 EST
Hi everybody:
   I have encountered women who described feelings of sadness with let-down;
one mother in particular got very weepy when nursing on the left breast, and
had no such feelings when nursing on the right. Attachment and infant growth
were perfect in all cases
   Secondly, I have two videos about breastfeeding that are signed and close
captioned. I need reviewers who are fluent in ASL. Please email me privately
on this.
    And if anybody has any breastfeeding articles that have been rejected by
journals, please email me privately as well.
    I am happy to be back in the electronic world with a new computer.
    Warmly, Nikki Lee